Friday, October 2, 2009

Take out and cleaning....

There is a new Olive Garden in town and Caleb and I might be considered to join the frequent eaters take out group. We can call in an order and pick it up in 15-20 mins. Life just got a whole lot easier for a girl who does not cook. The individual proportions are the big enough for a family of five. A little bit of my heart belongs to the new Olive Garden....oh the bread sticks....

Am I the only person who has a lot of free time (now that I am not in school) that seems to want to do nothing but sit on the couch? I know that there are things that need to be done around the house. I need to get my rear in gear and be more productive around the house. Being that it is only Caleb and I living in our home it should not get too out of control...but then I look around and have to re-evaluate. I tend to ask myself that if someone dropped in would I be ok inviting them into our home? Overall I would consider our home clean...maybe just not to my own standards. By no means would our home be condemned by the health department...I am just not sure If I would do so much black furniture in our next home.

No comments:

Post a Comment