Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas and New Years

We had a great Christmas. We got to talk to Cort on Christmas day. It was great to hear his voice. He is doing great. Caleb and I spent time with both of our families. We both got everything we could have wanted and more. Caleb and I rented a billiards room at Noah's and had both our families come for a New Years Eve party. We had a fun time with everyone. What is more fun than food, games and visiting with each other? Well, playing games is fun as long as you do not get frustrated with one of the other players. Maybe I should start taking Prozac before I play games. You know the people that get mad at all of the other cars on the road??? This is how I get playing games. Anyway....Here are a couple of pictures from New Years Eve.


I hope everyone had a great year in 2009. May 2010 be even better.
I cannot wait to see what this year has in store for us.
Here is to a new year and new adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment