Friday, February 5, 2010

This week in the Call household....

1. Caleb and I joined a gym. Caleb has this idea that he thinks is great. It is completing a marathon. He has started training for a marathon. I have no interest in running a marathon but will support Caleb with his plans. I on the other hand am playing in a volleyball tournament on March 6th. I figure I better start getting in shape so I don't die on the court. Caleb has gone to the gym every night since we signed up. I didn't go last night. I went and played a couple of volleyball games. I absolutely love volleyball. I don't realize how much I love it until I go and play.

2. Caleb heard back from one of the interviews he had and was offered a job. He will stay with Overstock but move to headquarters. He will still be a CoMPuTer GeeK. I believe it is a Linux Systems Engineer. (Which I have no idea what that really means. He said is has something to do with the actual website.) I am sooooo HaPpy for him. They are still working on a start date and the details but he is very excited for this new opportunity.

1 comment: