Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Out with the old....in with the new

This past weekend Caleb sold his motorcycle and bought a motorcycle. We drove to Colorado to meet up with the guy that bought the bike from us. 6 hours in the car is way to much for us. I have no idea what people are thinking who decide to take road trips across the country. Even more confusing is the people who do it with children. Do I have to give them some credit or take points away? Caleb found a new bike and picked it up last Friday. I have already knocked it over. The same day he got it. He is still trying to convince me to get my own. Ha I laugh in the face of danger....Laugh because I am not stupid. I do not trust myself on motorized 4 wheels let alone 2. I will stick to my two wheeled PEDAL bike, thanks anyways babe. There is only room for one Evel Knievel in this house, and he won that title a couple weeks ago.

My mom and I are going to work on a little craft project this Friday. If all goes well you will see pics of it and if it doesn't, I will destroy all proof that our idea failed miserably. I am keeping my fingers crossed for the next two days. This could impact how I play volleyball on Thursday night. So I might take a couple hours off to get my game on. I will keep you posted. If you don't see pics don't even ask what we attempted to do. Failure brings out the worst emotions in people.

No comments:

Post a Comment