Sunday, July 4, 2010

HaPpy 4th of July and more



We spent the weekend with Caleb's family camping. We had a great time. Great weather and great people. It was nice getting away from the everyday stuff. We rented a tent trailer which made camping so much easier. I keep telling Caleb that I want to become Trailer campers permanently. So someday this might just happen. For our first camping trip of the year I would have to call it a success.

Cort has officially been gone for a year. Well as of the 1st of July. Half way there....that's great. If you remember back to the post of the day he left He and I made a deal. That I wasn't going to cut my hair for two years. I joke that I am going to be able to tuck my hair into my socks by the time he comes home. I will post a pic tomorrow of when he Left and today to show how it is coming along.

I hope everyone has had a WoNdErFuL 4th of July.

No comments:

Post a Comment