Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Chair Redo

So I finally finished my chair project. It took a while to do, not because it was hard either. I think I looked at every store looking for fabric. Nothing really ever jumped out at me. I bought the chair for $5. I sanded, primed and painted it. The old chair seat was covered in a horrible plastic. It was nasty. I cut the fabric to fit and stapled it to the back. I also put on new padding who knows how old the padding was. I think it turned out pretty good. For now I have put it in a corner in our office.

Before

After

5 comments:

  1. I clicked over from Better After! It looks so great! Can you share where you found your fabric, please? It would go perfectly in my new dining room! Thanks!

    Lara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also clicked over from Better After! This is beautiful! The fabric is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! Great job!! (from Better After also :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the comments. I bought the fabric at Hobby Lobby. I was also able to get it for 50% off which makes it even better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I saw your chair next to mine on Better After. I love the fabric you ended up choosing - so great! Nothing like crisp black and white that's for sure. :O)

    ReplyDelete