Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A little bit about what is going on with us...

So what a have we been up to? It seems like we have been pretty busy lately. We both decided to go back to the gym at least three days a week. So far so good. (remember we have Costa Rica in a year...gotta start getting in shape...and round is not the shape we are going for.) I have been filling in the last couple of weeks on a coed volleyball team. If I have never expressed my love for this sport....I LOVE IT!!!! We bought new luggage for our trip that is coming up. 49 days to be exact. We can't wait for a little vacation and most of all meeting our son. (it is still weird to think we have a son) Paris and Ethiopia...here we come. Caleb started a new shift at work this week. My work has still been busy and I don't see that changing any time soon.

1 comment:

  1. It won't be long now!!! It's hard for me to believe I'm gonna be a mom SOON. All I ever wanted to b was a mom and it's happening ...FOR REAL....the count down begins....excited for both of us:)I think if I can make it work my hubby will be flying Delta back with you and some other families on the 27th. I'll watch over your boy while I stay there in Dec.

    HUGS~Karen
    WI
    www.hernkekid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete