Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A nice surprise

So I really have not been in my normal Christmas Spirit. Today we had great news in our adoption. I had a baby shower at work. Right after I got done with the shower I got an email from Caleb. It says, " I just wanted to let you know what I've been doing today. Love you". There was a picture attached. I don't have the original picture so when I got home from work I took one for myself. Here is what he did:

He brought up our tree and decorated it. When I walked in the house he had the scentsy (wax warmer) turned on. The most amazing smell was running through our house. He had all the lights off and our tree was the only thing on. I truly have the most amazing husband and I am not sure I express that on here or to him enough. Yesterday I came home from work and he had cleaned the house. I am not sure how I got so lucky but I am really blessed to have him in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Kacee.....awesome post. That's it...Brad NEEDS to start hanging out with your hubby. How sweet!!! Your post just melted me AND he cleaned the house..WOW!!

    ReplyDelete