Saturday, March 26, 2011

A camping we will go....

Caleb and I have been looking at getting a camp trailer. We have talked about getting one for a couple of years now. We have always camped in a tent. There is nothing wrong with our tent but I am looking for convenience. We normally spend a good amount of time trying to pack for a weekend camp out, and I hate it. Having a home on wheels will be great. Clothes and food will be the only things needed to grab and go. It will also making camping with a little guy a lot easier. (Planning ahead for when he is home.) Being our first camper we didn't hold back. This thing is huge. We went and looked at a bunch of them before deciding on this one. We liked the separate bedroom, the open living space and the outdoor kitchen. It has everything we want plus some. ** I almost typed it has everything we need...ha ha who needs an AC, Heater, running water or TV while camping? That's right, this girl. I think this is the first time I have ever been excited about camping. WooHoo. Maybe I can sweet talk my parents into coming camping with us. This would be the first time they have ever camped. I will keep you posted on that challenge. Here are a couple of pictures of our home on wheels.









No comments:

Post a Comment