Sunday, September 25, 2011

Something inside me

Lately all I want is more time to get things done. For whatever reason I have been in the mood to clean/organize everything. This weekend was all about our bedroom. Both closets got new shoe organizers. I bought a few organization things to help out my closet. We bought all new "decorative" towels to hang in our bathroom. My only issue is not having enough time to get everything done I want to. In addition to the streak I am on...I keep coming up with so many ideas of things to do around the house. We decided we need to start a list of everything we want to do and start checking them off. Here are some of the things on the list. BTW this is not any kind of order.

1. Start working on finishing the basement.
2. Put in a tile back splash in the kitchen.
3. Replace the carpet in the family room with hardwood floors.
4. Install hardware in the kitchen.
5. New couches for the living room.
6. Install a storm door.
7. Replace or redo our front door.
8. Get a fence installed.
9. Get the fire pit done.
10. Hmmmm....sooooo many ideas

I have been trying to keep my eye out for art work for our spare bathroom upstairs. I have changed out the shower curtain and bought new towels to hang. It was a little too girly and we plan on our little guy using it when he gets home. My next room to get organized is our coat closet. At this point is has become a junk collector. It's a good thing it isn't winter yet because there is no room for guests coats the way it is now.

No comments:

Post a Comment