Saturday, March 24, 2012

911

I am not sure if I am going to get this story right but here is my interpretation. Last night Caleb and I had planned on going out to dinner for my birthday. Caleb walks into the house and says "guess what happened to me on my way home?". I start with a speeding ticket? Nope. A car accident? Nope. I give up...he had to call 911 because of an angry driver. I guess the guy had tried to run Caleb off the road twice. Now keep in mind that Caleb drives a huge lifted truck. The guy was in a white car. After the guys second attempt to run him off the road Caleb decided to pull over onto the shoulder and the guy would just drive away. Well the guy pulled up in front of Caleb and that is when Caleb called 911. The 911 dispatcher asked Caleb what his emergency was. Caleb explains that the guy has tried to run him off the road. As Caleb is explaining what was going on the guy throws his car into reverse and backs up almost hitting Caleb's truck. Meanwhile Caleb keeps explaining what is going on to the dispatcher. The guy then backs his car into the lane next to Caleb and starts punching Caleb's truck. He was yelling something too but caleb couldn't understand him since he was talking to the dispatcher Once Caleb tells the dispatcher about the guy punching she decided to send an officer. Caleb was able to get the cars license plate, make and model of the car. The guy ended up taking off before the police showed up. There were a couple of people on motorcycles going the opposite direction who watched everything happen. After the guy left the onlookers went and talked to the cop and Caleb. No damage was done. The police said he track down the guy and take it from there. I am just thankful that nothing happened to Caleb. You never know what a crazy person could do.

2 comments:

  1. I am so impressed that Caleb didn't fight the guy.. And that guy is extremely lucky that he didn't as well!! :) Crazy people!!

    ReplyDelete