Saturday, August 11, 2012

Volleyball

So this last week I signed up to play on two different volleyball teams. The Co-ed team is on Tuesday nights and the women's league is on Thursday nights. The first games were also this last week. Wednesday I was sore. I knew I was going to be since I was out of breath just warming up for our first game...hello out of shape body. Then played again on Thursday night. I am less sore but still sore. Besides the bruises on my knee and hip I am pretty sure my body will be thanking me for being active again with something. In other words the bike has been sitting and sitting and sitting. Both of these teams are new as far as the players ever playing volleyball or playing with each other. I have to remind myself of this because this girl is competitive. I will probably end up having to apologize to my team mates for yelling at them throughout both teams.

No comments:

Post a Comment