Sunday, June 28, 2009

Family Time

This morning my mom called and asked if Caleb and I wanted to go to the park and eat KFC and play around. This is Cort's last Sunday with us since he leaves Wednesday. We started off playing Bocce ball which Cort and I won. It is all thanks to him. I only earned one of our five points. We then played volleyball which we were able to get everyone to play. I love it when everyone plays. (I love it most when my husband plays.) We had a great time at the park as a family. We were able to get a few pictures. I am only going to post a couple out of the 100 that we took of us goofing around.

Bud, Laura and Cort

It was intense out there...even Bud went for a dive.

Ready for anything...

Bud's action shot (picture taken by my dad)
My action shot (also taken by my dad)

Cort catch

Dad's throw

Bud's catch

Just think this was only a couple of the pictures from today. Overall we had a great day. There was one exception. When my mom, dad, Bud and Cort got home they found Chance (the family dog) had hung himself in a bush while we were at the park. I thought that we were all taking Cort leaving a little hard but Chance took it to another extreme. I love my family and I am sorry about Chance's passing.

No comments:

Post a Comment