Friday, June 19, 2009

Since we have been back from our vacation we have been really busy. The last two weeks have flown by. We have both been working and going to school. As of yesterday my youngest brother Cortney only has 13 days until he leaves for his mission. Since we have been home I tend to just start crying at random points throughout the day. He is making the right choice for himself and our family. He quit work just over a week ago so that he can start getting everything in order before he leaves. This Sunday he is giving a talk in church and having people over to my parents house after. I know that he will do well. He went through the Salt Lake Temple yesterday. I took a few pictures so that we can all remember this day.

Dad and Cortney

Dad, Me, Cort, Mom and Bud

Me, Cort and Bud
(We took this one as a height reference for when he comes back.)



1 comment:

  1. It is awesome what Courtney is doing! And it's okay I tend to cry at random things throughout the day too, it's completely normal :)

    ReplyDelete