Saturday, August 8, 2009

I never really post about Caleb. I post about things that are going on in our lives but never just about him. I think sometimes I take for granted how great he truly is. Here are some of the things that I love about him and that make him an amazing person and husband.

1. He is a Freaking Genius. (as many people have described him.)
2. He is good at everything he does.
3. He loves to torment our nieces and nephews in a playful uncle way.
4. He is a HUGE computer geek.
5. He does not like sweets.
6. He loves me...even when I sit and watch him pull weeds.
7. Who does everyone call when they need help??? Caleb.
8. He owns a paintball company.
9. He loves Milk.
10. He is going to school.
11. He hates taking naps.
12. He loves to be out of the house.
13. He is a great provider.
14. He loves to whistle.
15. He sleeps on the right side of the bed.
16. He has gorgeous hazel eyes.
17. He has the cutest giggle if you can get him going.
18. He is strong willed.
19. He has a huge heart.
20. He is all mine.
21. He does not like to play video games.
22. He does not like to hunt or fish...THANK YOU.
23. Everyone calls him for his advice..no matter what it is.
24. He wishes I would cook more.
25. He drives a black truck.
26. He does not eat seafood.
27. He loves to go camping.
28. He hates buying clothes for himself.
29.He drives everywhere we go...no exceptions..I love it...
30. I know that someday he will be a great dad.
31. He is so caring.
32. He does not mind re-introducing himself every time we see my grandpa Gardner.
33. He loves to take pictures. (from behind the camera)
34. He is willing to listen when I need to talk.
35. He is trustworthy
36. He is dependable
37. He is a good kisser
38. He does our finances
39. He mows the lawn and takes the garbage out.
40. He wants a boat someday
41. He is proud of me
42. He is successful
43. 45. He loves to travel
44. He is giving
45. He is not big into watching sports
46. He kisses me goodnight
47. He can be quiet sometimes
48. He doesn't have back hair
49. He treats me with respect and tender love
50. He may come off super serious sometimes, but he is really funny..or so he thinks he is..

2 comments:

  1. That really sums up my brother, and he truly is a freaking genius! I think you guys need to get a boat sooner than later! How does next summer sound? Kacee- I love that you love my brother so much, that's not always the easiest thing, but you are sooo good at it! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our husbands are so alike in so many ways. number 48 is not one of them.

    ReplyDelete