Sunday, August 23, 2009

Our Weekend

On Friday night Caleb and I went out to dinner and to the mall. A pretty normal night for us.

Saturday I went and ran some errands while Caleb went and rented a bobcat looking thing to start working on our pond. We went to dinner with a few of my co-workers up in Ogden. We had a good time. I won the game that we played which made it even better. We ended up leaving around 11:00 which means we didn't get home until after 12:00. It was a long and busy day for the both of us. Busy days are good except they go by way too fast.

This morning Caleb got up and started working on his truck then our backyard. We are putting in a water fall and pond. (When I say we I mean Caleb.) Caleb worked on that all day. He really made some progress with it. Here are a couple of pictures that I tried to take.



No comments:

Post a Comment