Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I love count downs everyone who knows me knows this about me. I have been counting down the number of classes I have left until I graduate. Well let me fill you in....I AM DONE...FINISHED...Graduated...It only took about two and a half years to get my degree. I don't think it has really hit me yet. I am sure it will when I don't have to actually go straight from work to the campus. Caleb and I have a few things going on that I am sure will keep me busy. Caleb started the fall semester last week. I have mentioned that he is good at everything he does. He had to help both of his teachers teach the class during both summer classes. I Love him tons...

My niece has decided to take up volleyball. I could not be happier not only for her but me. Out of all her choices she chooses something that means soooo much to me. She sent me a text (from her mother's phone) and asked if I would help her with her serves. she came over last week and we worked on them in my backyard and front yard. She is going to be amazing. I love that she will ask for help and actually listens. When I coached High School volleyball they did not listen to me as well as she did. She was scheduled to have her first game last Sat. but she was not feeling very good. I told her that I would come to all of her games. I will post some pics of her playing in her games once I attend one.

This weekend we have a family re-union on Caleb's mom's side of the family at Yuba Lake. I will take some pics and post them with an update of how it went. I am hoping for Fun in the Sun being a beach bum. I have to keep reminding myself that this beach is going to be nothing like Hawaii, Cancun or Grand Cayman.

No comments:

Post a Comment