Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Who would have guessed????

Caleb saves the day. He worked on our tree lights and we are back to 100%. There is no more black hole of death. All I can say is he is amazing. We all knew that well before him working on the lights. He has been and will be working a weird shift until Christmas. He goes to bed around 5:30pm and I get home from work around 6:00pm. During the week it has been hard not seeing him. The pro to his schedule is he gets off work by 10:00am. Who wouldn't love to be off that early? But there is no way this girl could get up and be out of the house by 1:30am. We both look forward to the weekends to have time to spend with each other. I have been taking full advantage. I love to sit on the couch, put my head on his chest and cuddle up to him.

I am a girl who loves countdowns. I sent out an email to a couple of people on the 30th letting them know there is 25 days until Christmas. I also apologized that they will have to put up with me between now and then. As of today we are at 23 days. Happy Holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment