Monday, April 12, 2010

Going to the Chapel and they're....

gonna get married....
This past Saturday was Bud's wedding. I cannot believe it has already come and gone. He and Laura had a beautiful day. It was filled with great weather and great family and friends. I could not be more happy for both of them. I am gaining a great sister. She is genuine, thoughtful, beautiful and very loving. I love her for who she is and who she makes my brother be. I am so proud of both of them. We received a phone call from Cort. Saturday morning. His mission president gave him the ok to call home and talk to Bud. He sounded to happy. I know that he is out doing what he needs/wants to. It was hard knowing he is so far away on his brothers wedding day. But don't think that distance kept him from attending the reception.

(Caleb, Me, My Mom, Laura, Brother, My Dad)

No comments:

Post a Comment