Tuesday, April 20, 2010

HaPpY Anniversary

As of today Caleb and I have been married for 9 years. I cannot believe we are old enough to have been married for this many years. Time has flown by. I am so thankful to have such an amazing husband. I love thinking about what the future has in store for us. I couldn't be more excited to experience life with my best friend. I am sure there are things that I could work on or improve as a wife. I love that Caleb accepts me and loves me for who I am and who I may become. He helps me obtain my goals and dreams. Sometimes the little things go without being acknowledged but deep down I appreciate and love everything about him.

1 comment:

  1. HaPpY AnNiVeRsArY! I hope it's amazing! by the way... Rylee loves the pic of you two on here, she was reading your blog post with me and kept yelling "saccee" and pointing at Kacee, she just loves you!

    ReplyDelete