Sunday, May 23, 2010

How much for a helicopter?

When you have to ask yourself this question you know you are in trouble. A broken toe maybe foot. Two sunburned arms and a burn on a leg from hot exhaust. Being thrown over handle bars and pinned under 400lbs. No way to stake a tent so slept with saber tooth tiger beetles.

Went and bought a b-day present. Cooked pasta for one. Slept Friday night on the couch. Cleaned a little. Went and ran some errands. Got all dolled up for a night on the town with my parents. Played games Saturday night. Had a PJ party planned but was short lived when got a phone call saying "I am on my way home".

It's nice to be home together. I missed Caleb so much. When he sent me a text on Friday night saying he was broken and not having fun it broke my heart. He was looking forward to this trip to Lake Powell. When he started to question how much it would cost to have a helicopter come into the middle of nowhere to save him, his "fun" weekend was over.

No comments:

Post a Comment