Monday, May 17, 2010

It's the middle of May

Bike rides, yard work, volleyball, mother's day and so much more.

Caleb and I have both been going on bike rides since the weather has been a little more supportive. I am really enjoying my bike. Getting out on the road really lets me clear my head. Caleb has his motorcycle back up and running. He has gone out on a couple rides. He is going down to Lake Powell with some friends to go for an overnight ride and camp out.

Caleb and I planted a few plants and ground cover in our front yard. We are also testing out a local yard care company. They started last week. They come and edge, trim and mow our yard once a week. So far so good. the time savings alone is worth it. We will see how it works out.

I have been playing volleyball on Thursday nights. I love it. I get a pretty good workout. It beats doing nothing. I am sure my couch has noticed our relationship getting a little more distant.

We had a great mother's day. We had breakfast with Caleb's side of the family at our house. We both went for a bike ride then went to my parents for dinner. Cort called us just after 6:00pm. He is doing so great. Happy as can be. It was great to talk to him. Overall mother's day was great. I think this was one of the best mother's days we have had.

and so much more....we have had good family times, Caleb and his brother went to a REAL soccer game. We helped a niece make posters and handouts for her school election. Caleb has a new BFF. Caleb helped both sides of our families with little problems that have come up. I love that people need my amazing husband. He helped with water pressure issues, computer problems, driver seats that are stuck in the worst position possible and sprinkler issues to name a few.

I guess that is enough for now. Have a great week. :)

1 comment: