Friday, May 18, 2012

Exercise

So I have not run since my last post. I have been trying to do other things that will help me feel like I am getting in shape. I am not sure if it is working but I feel better. I have been getting up between 4:30 & 5:00 to do little workouts in my living room. I am thankful everyone else is still asleep that early in the morning. I am pretty sure if they watched what was going on they would think I am crazy. Well more crazy than normal. Caleb went for a run the other night. It was a little more than 6 miles. He is amazing and I swear he can push himself to do anything. On the other hand I am willing to stop as soon as I feel like I am going to kill over. Our little guy seems to think it is fun to make me do sprints in our house when I get home from work. We run as fast as we can from the front door to the ottoman. By the time we get done we are both dripping in sweat. Who needs a gym membership when you have a little one to keep you running.

A couple of people have been trying to get me to do the MS 150 this year. Ugh hello I have not been on my bike once this year. They are making up a plan to ride to each others houses and pick up one person at a time to get me on my bike. I mean who can let people down when it is a group thing....oh wait I can. Since their little chat I have thought more about wanting to get out there and ride. I will need to before they just show up at our house. Ohhhh boy. I am not sure  this is going to work for me. Our couch might be devastated that I am not as dedicated to our relationship but that is a risk I might have to take for the time being. My love for the couch will never completely go away. We have come too far to break it off now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment