Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Fun times at the store

The funniest thing happened to me tonight when I was leaving the grocery store. Caleb always teases me about not knowing where I park my car when I am out. I was waking out of the store towards my car. I pushed the button to unlock the door. I climbed in and looked around. Something didn't feel right. I looked in the cup holder and the sun glasses were not mine. None of the stuff in the car looked familiar. I then realized I was not in my car but someone else's. It looked just like mine and who leaves their car unlocked now days? There was a lady and her son sitting in another car that watched me climb in and out of this car and walk to my car which was parked behind her. She was laughing so hard. Her window was down so as I walked by I joked with her that what she just witnessed really just happened. I was laughing and so was she. I climb into my own car and went home. I could barely even tell Caleb the story I was laughing so hard. Yep I am an airhead but it made my night.

No comments:

Post a Comment