Thursday, February 28, 2013

February exercise summary

I am hoping to sum up my exercise at the end of each month. I believe in January I worked out a total of 3 times for a grand total of 4.5 hours. The end of January I signed up to do the MS 150. Which meant I needed to get my rear in gear and start training. I am pretty happy with my overall workouts for the month of February. To go from practically nothing to a motivational something is a step in the right direction. Every week I have been able to do better than the week before. I know there are more days ahead in March so we shall see what kind of magic I can work.

January - 
Hours: 4.5
Miles: 0 (I was only playing volleyball...no bike riding)
Calories burned:1053
Number of workouts: 3

February - 
Hours: 13.13
Miles: 76.57
Calories burned: 4253
Number of workouts: 15

No comments:

Post a Comment