Sunday, February 17, 2013

Test: Growing out my hair

For anyone that knows me knows that I have to be one of the laziest girls there is. When it comes to being a girl that is. I am pretty sure my last hair cut or trim was back in 2011. I have been thinking lately about getting hair extensions. There are a couple reasons I don't. 1. They have to be maintained. 2. Not being able to wear my hair in its natural curly state. 3. They have to be maintained. Did I mention how lazy I am? Last summer I think I mentioned to Caleb that I wanted to try something besides extensions and never thought anything more about it. Well this last Friday a package showed up and it was for me. Husband surprised me with the Ovation Cell Therapy treatment. My mom was at the house when the package came, otherwise I am pretty sure I would have ran upstairs and jumped in the shower right then and there. I remember talking about wanting to try it but its one of those things that just get set aside for a later date. So today is day one. I am anxious to see if this works. I will try and keep updates here so I can see my outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment