Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Just keeping everyone up to date.

It has been over a week since I last posted and there has been a lot going on.

Today is my Dad's Birthday. I hope he had a great day and enjoyed every minute of it.

Last night my youngest brother Cortney put in his papers and is now waiting for his mission call. This is the first time I have posted about this subject. I am sure it will not be the last but it is definitely a hard topic for me to discuss. I am so proud of him and the choice he is making.

I have been busy with work and school. (so has Caleb) I have three showers this coming Saturday. I am not sure if I am going to be able to make it to all of them. I have two baby and one wedding. My mother n law asked if I would put together a basket for the wedding shower from our whole family. Of course I said yes. It has been a while since I have done a wedding one so we will see how this turns out. I will post a pic of the final basket.

I have also been working on another project for my sister n law's baby nursery. I might not be able to fully complete this until her son is born but I will continue to work on it. (picture to come once completed)

After typing all of this and everything else that I have posted I have realized I should post more about Caleb. So...He is keeping busy with work and attends classes four nights a week. He has been able on the weekends to go paintballing with one of his brothers. I am happy that he makes time for something he enjoys so much. We both have a stress reliever that involves paint. One on a canvas and the other on the opponent.

No comments:

Post a Comment