Friday, March 6, 2009

The Last few Days

This past week was busy. I attended an Off-site meeting for two days at the Grand Americas hotel for work. There was a total of 15 presentations and 4 panel discussions. Listening to all of the presenters was inspirational. To hear each of them speak so highly about our company and what we do. I was approached by two different people about new career opportunities. I am going to look at each of them and talk to a few people to get their thoughts about them.

Caleb set up an appointment for me that I went to this morning. It was a consultation for Lasik. After about an hour and a half I scheduled my procedure. I am going to have Lasik done on April 2nd. (Gotta get it done before our vacation.) I am so excited. I have been wearing either glasses or contacts since I was in kindergarten. My face is due for a change. I will not be sad to see my glasses go. ( I am really excited that Caleb won't be able to tease me about how blind I really am.)

No comments:

Post a Comment