Sunday, March 29, 2009

Weekly Update

I made the basket for last Saturday's wedding shower and I forgot to take a pic of the final product. It turned out cute. The couples kitchen is going to be red and black so I bought red and black dish towels, red bowls, black spatulas, a red apron, three black picture frames, black rubber cleaning gloves. I bought a big wicker basket. I also bought black ribbon with white polka dots and red shredded, scrunched up filler for the basket. It was a big basket from the whole family. I still can't believe I forgot to take a picture of it.

I have been working on the project for my future nephews room and it is coming to an end. I am happy with it so far I just need them to finalize the baby's name before I will be able to complete it.

This last Wed I had an interview at my current company for a new position. It went well and I should have an offer come some time this week. I really enjoy what I am doing so the change will be different. I we to my Vice President and President to get their advice on a couple of opportunities that I had been approached on. They both gave me great advice which is why I went ahead with the interview. I will keep you posted on how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment