Sunday, April 19, 2009

Today's the Day

Caleb and a group of guys that he works with are starting a pool. What's the bet? They are all starting the P90X program. Each guy is putting in $10 and whoever lasts the longest doing it will win. The fact that the bet is not on who lost the most weight or inches but who can last the longest sticking to the program. Good Luck Babe.

Caleb asked if I wanted to do it with him, other spouses were going to be doing it the other guys. At first I thought...hmmm...Are you kidding?? Commit myself to working out. The couch and I have a pretty steady relationship on the nights I am not sitting in class. I am kind of scared to jump on board. I have heard good things about this program. I understand why after sitting on the couch watching the video I was breaking a sweat. One of the first videos is a 17min Ab Ripper. 17min does not sound bad but the word ripper does.

Tonight's workout is an hour and a half. I am nervous and excited to get in shape. We get to do this in the comfort of our home and together which will help us both push through the pain, so will ibuprofen and the jetted tub. I will keep the blog updated on our progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment