Sunday, May 3, 2009

Update

It has been a few weeks since my last update on what's going on in our lives. We celebrated our Wedding anniversary on the 20th. It has been 8 years which means we have been together for 11 years. Things could not be better. I love Caleb with all of my heart and I grow more and more proud of him and us everyday.

My youngest brother Cortney got his mission call last week. He is going to Louisville, Kentucky. He leaves for the MTC on July, 1st. I am so excited for him and the choice he is making. July 1st is less than 60 days away. I know that time is going to come and go so quickly. I am so thankful that we work for the same company. This is great for me to get to see him and spend a little extra time with him. Caleb has already looked at how far away he will me. Luckily for me it is only about 23 hours driving distance away. (I think that is going to become a new vacation hot spot for Caleb and me.)

I had my one month follow up eye appointment on Friday. Everything is looking good. I am at 20/25 which I couldn't be happier about the results. I refer to the results as in seeing everything in HD. Everything is so crisp.

Caleb's brother and sister-n-law finally had our nephew Saturday morning. I am so excited for them. Once I have a picture I will post it. My sister-n-law was in labor for almost 24 hours but it was worth it. Braxton was almost 10 pounds and 21 inches long. Congrats.

No comments:

Post a Comment