Sunday, July 26, 2009

Pioneer Weekend

Our weekend started Thursday night. Caleb and I went to see the new South Jordan Temple with his family. We went over to his parents house for pizza after. Caleb and I got up Friday morning and ran to the social security office. Some how we could not find our social security cards so we went to get new ones. We had to run around town to get ready for our camping trip. What better way to celebrate Pioneer day than living as a modern day pioneer. (a few modern necessities.) Bud, Laura, Caleb and I went up on Friday around 2:00pm. It started off great weather then as the night went on it started to rain. I taught them a new game that I had learned from my mother-n-law. For anyone that knows Caleb he is far from being a game player. He decided to play and beat the three of us with ease. I would lose every time if it meant he would play every time. Caleb's dad was in town this weekend. Caleb family decided to join us camping on Sat. for just the day. It was great having everyone up there away from the chaos of everyday life. We really enjoyed our camping trip. we came home today. I love being home. We ran over to see my parents for a few minutes. My dad needed Caleb's help with his new printer.

Side note - I think today was a first. Caleb was not able to help my dad with a geeky tech. thing. Even though he was not able to help my dad I love him more than I ever have.

No comments:

Post a Comment