Saturday, May 30, 2009

It has been a couple of weeks since my last post. I cannot believe that we leave tomorrow for Grand Cayman. 112 days has come and gone so quickly. I want the next week to be the longest week of my life. that would make for a great vacation. I have been trying to convince my parents, brother and his girlfriend to do carry on luggage only.

We had a busy Memorial weekend. Paint balling, a comedy club and a BBQ just to name a couple of things we did. This last week I finished another class. I only have three classes left and I cannot wait. Caleb is taking two classes this Summer. Both are some type of computer classes. Both should be easy classes for him which is great because it get's him that much closer to being done.

My brother Cortney has about 30 days until he leaves. He is counting down the days. I told him that we do not count down for this. Count downs are only used for good things like vacations and Christmas. I know this is a good thing for all of us but I am not looking forward to the day he leaves so the last thing I want to do is count down to that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment