Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Thoughts

I posted a while back about P90X. Well that is just plain not happening for me. Caleb and I have been going for walks and I decided that we should start playing Frisbee. We went last weekend and bought a Frisbee and have played a couple of times in the backyard. I have been enjoying this time with Caleb. I am sure he would like to play with someone who is good but I'm not going anywhere so he will just have to adjust to running around to catch whatever I throw his way.

I am getting more and more antsy about our vacation that is less than 3 weeks away. Is it to early to start packing? For those people that know me, know that I would love to start packing.

I feel like everything I am doing is soooo dis-organized lately. I have talked about my relationship with the couch in the past. I think it is getting in the way of things I should really be getting done. I thought about this as I sat on the couch and watched the biggest loser finale for three hours last night. If I keep this relationship up I may end up on that show.

No comments:

Post a Comment