Sunday, May 10, 2009

Update

Mother's Day-
Today is mother's day and the day went really well. We spent time with both of our mothers. My sister-n-law decided she wanted to practice doing gel toenails. So all of us girls decided to let her practice away. After choosing a Flamingo pink I have realized a need a tan to mach it. Our vacation is coming up which will resolve my dilemma.

Caleb-
Caleb just finished a semester of school. He is excited to have these classes behind him. I am so proud of him not only for what he has accomplished, but what he has his mind set on to still achieve.

Yard Work-
On Friday Caleb and I had a note on our front door. It was for two 14 year old boys looking to earn some money. They will walk dogs, mow lawns and pull weeds. Caleb and I looked at each other and well, I am going to call them and see if they want to earn money pulling weeds. Caleb enjoys yard work and I enjoy the yard. With both of us being in school we do not like to waste the time we have together. This could save us a lot of time, blisters on our hands and back aches. The only con I can see is missing out on the matching farmers tans. Do the pros outweigh the cons? Let's just say I will be making a phone call this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment